There are supporters for Street Dog Care around the world which generally hold events, fundraise and raise awareness. To become more involved, please contact:
Founder: Andrea Bringmann – firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also choose to raise funds for a specific mission or do a general fundraiser in support of the street dogs of Nepal. You can do a simple fundraiser or use an upcoming activity or event. Many Street Dog Care supporters raise funds by:
• “Giving up” their birthday and asking their birthday and asking friends and family to make a donation in lieu of a gift
• Holding a fundraising event in your area (Yoga centre, dog training school, Art performance or whatever is your idea of connecting SDC)
• Selling homemade cookies
• Selling our fundraising products, like calendars, T-Shirts, bags and more
• Running a marathon or participating in another sporting event
• Or most often simply telling Street Dog Care’s story and asking friends and family to join in helping the street dogs
Please email email@example.com to discuss these and other possibilities.
Veterinarians often contact us regarding the donation of medicines and equipment. Details can be found at: Veterinary Supplies Needed.
Supporters of SDC: