Do you live in Nepal and like to volunteer with us? We need lots of help! You can help 3 hours each Saturday during our “Saturday camp” in Boudha or/and 3/4 days per week by walking or grooming some of the dogs at the Street Dog Care Centre in Boudha. Please send an email request indicating your age, address, education, experience with dogs, time you can offer to SDC to:
– Dog walking and grooming at Street Dog Care Centre in Boudha
– Saturday camp in Boudha (each Saturday at 10.00AM)
– here you will help with: dog washing, grooming, education
Steps to take:
1. Send a formal request to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Get a brief intro to Street Dog Care and instructions
3. Receive a certificate after one month of volunteering
You are welcome to visit the Street Dog Care’s weekly camp (Boudha, Boudha Stupa) – each Saturday, 10:00 a.m. Check at Facebook.
Street Dog Care is a No-Kill Centre.